Boston, MA 02110
Kevin M. Higgins serves as Senior Vice President/Partner of CBRE/New England Retail Advisory Transaction Services, and as New England Director of the Retailer Services Group. With more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, he is one of CBRE's top U.S. retail brokers. Kevin's expertise includes strategic planning, national site selection and shopping center leasing in all retail venues, including strip centers, regional malls and urban high streets. Having represented retailers, restaurants and developers across the United States, Kevin has extensive knowledge of most urban and regional retail markets and, as such, is able to provide strategic advice and direction to his clients on their regional and national expansion plans and property leasing programs.
Mr. Higgins currently represents Hobby Lobby, ArcLight Cinemas, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Helly Hansen, The Shade Store, Ballard Design, David's Bridal, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina and several other retailers. He is also the national account manager for SalonCentric, a division of L'Oréal. Kevin is on the leasing team for Tuscan Village a 2 MSF, mixed-use project in Salem, New Hampshire.
Prior to joining CBRE/NE, Mr. Higgins served as Executive Vice President at Katz & Associates, where he represented dozens of retailers and several REITs in the southeast and across the United States. He also ran the investment sales division and managed the West Coast broker network.
Mr. Higgins also served as Real Estate Manager, Northeast Region, for Borders Group, Inc. Prior to this, he was Director of Real Estate, Northeast Region, for Melville Realty Company, and was Vice President of Leasing and Development for The Howard Grossman Company, a New England-based shopping center development and management company.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Retailer Services Group (RSG), New England Director
- CBRE Retail Advisory Council (RAC), Member
- The Oxford Leaders Forum, Vice Chair
- Best Buddies
- University of Oxford, Saïd Business School – Post-Graduate Masters Level Qualification (PGDip): Oxford Diploma in Organizational Leadership
- The Oxford University Strategic Leadership Program
- Harvard University Graduate School of Design – Advanced Management Development Program in Real Estate (AMDP Class XI)
- Harvard University – Liberal Arts – Cum Laude
- ArcLight Theaters
- Ballard Design
- Bob's Discount Furniture
- Citi Trends
- Comcast XFINITY
- David's Bridal
- The Escape Game
- Helly Hansen
- Hobby Lobby
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Rockland Trust
- SalonCentric (national)
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
- The Shade Store