Kevin Gonzalez is a licensed Real Estate Sales professional with nearly a decade of experience in the commercial real estate industry. He joined the Agency Team at CBRE in June 2013, and provides Leasing Advisory Services for a 3 million square foot portfolio of institutionally owned & privately owned office properties in Miami-Dade County.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kevin was a Sales Associate with Costa Realtors Corp. in Miami Lakes, where he was involved in over $50 million worth of transactions. He started his career as an Asset and Property Manager with Welcome Realty, also in Miami Lakes, where he assisted in the acquisition and management of more than 200 multi-family units.
Kevin holds an MBA with a specialization in Real Estate from Florida International University Business School and a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management from Florida International University. He is a life-long resident of Miami who is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, Florida
- Masters in Business Administration, Florida International University
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management, Florida International University
- Ivy Realty | Waterford Ivy Portfolio, Miami | 358,000 SF
- Banyan Street Capital | Douglas Entrance, Coral Gables | 460,000 SF
- Federal Reserve Building | Doral | 250,000 SF
- USAA Real Estate Company | Columbus Center, Coral Gables | 210,000 SF
- Miami Lakes Center, LLC | The 5875 Building, Miami Lakes | 140,000 SF
- 350 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach | 40,000 SF
- RH-JF Managment, LLC | Kendallwood Four, South Dade | 35,000 SF
- Ivy Realty
- Banyan Street
- USAA Real Estate Company
- The Federal Reserve
- Quattuor Group
- AMC Networks
- City of Coral Gables