Boston, MA 02110
Mr. Doyle serves as the Chief Financial Officer and Co-Managing Partner of CBRE/New England, a joint venture partner with CBRE. He shares responsibility for developing and implementing company strategy.
Mr. Doyle is responsible for the company's financial affairs, administration, risk management, capital allocation and operational support services including Information Technology, Information Management, Human Resources, Marketing and Accounting Services.
Prior to assuming his role as CFO/Co-Managing Partner, Mr. Doyle was Executive Vice President and Treasurer and was responsible for the Asset/Property Management business line of CBRE/NE.
Prior to joining CBRE/NE, Mr. Doyle was responsible for the financial management and leasing activities of CC&F Asset Management Company, Inc. Mr. Doyle had direct responsibility for lease negotiations as Landlord Agent for a portfolio of properties in excess of 20 million square feet in 18 national markets.
Prior to his association with CC&F Asset Management Company, Inc., Mr. Doyle was a certified public accountant with Arthur Andersen & Company in Hartford, CT, New York, NY and Boston, MA. His industry experience included real estate development, retail and manufacturing.
- CBRE/New England, 1990 – Present
- CC&F Asset Management Co., Inc. (Vice President), 1986 – 1990
- Arthur Andersen & Co., 1983 – 1986
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Treasurers Club of Boston
- Northeastern University, College of Business Administration Board of Visitors
- Building Owners & Managers Association
- Trinity College, B.A. History, 1982
- Northeastern University, M.S. Accounting, 1983