Kevin Best joined CBRE in 2002 following 13 years as an in-house corporate real estate director and manager. By drawing upon his corporate real estate experience and strong financial background, Mr. Best is able to assist clients with a full range of real estate needs and issues.
Mr. Best has an extremely broad and deep background in all aspects of corporate real estate, including strategic planning, financial analysis, corporate policies and procedures, office and space standards, lease administration systems and negotiations. He has negotiated more than 500 real estate transactions in 20 countries. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Best was Director of Real Estate for Scientific-Atlanta, Inc., and Manager of Real Estate for RJR Nabisco, Inc.
Mr. Best has represented a large number of corporate users across the globe. Some of his notable transactions include a 300-acre corporate campus land acquisition (USA), a 600,000-SF build-to-suit corporate headquarters (USA), a 29-acre industrial land acquisition (Mexico), a 250,000-SF manufacturing facility lease (USA), a 10,000-SF European headquarters office lease (Germany), the RJR Nabisco world headquarters office lease (USA), nine build-to-suit warehouse leases (USA), the $35 million disposition of surplus properties (USA), and a 325,000-SF build-to-suit manufacturing plant (Mexico).
- M.B.A. in Finance, Columbia University
- B.A. in Finance, Columbia University
- 300 acre corporate campus land acquisition
- 600,000 SF corporate headquarters built-to-suit project
- 29 acre industrial land acquisition
- 325,000 SF manufacturing facility built-to-suit project
- 250,000 SF manufacturing facility lease
- European regional headquarters lease
- RJR Nabisco world headquarters office lease, U.S. regional headquarters lease
- Nine built-to-suit warehouse leases
- $35 million of surplus property dispositions
- Numerous retail leases