As Executive Vice President, Kevin Adams is responsible for major client pursuits and relationships for Occupier Services in Memphis. Kevin has more than 35 years of experience in leadership and management of brokerage and operations. He is responsible for key client relationships and the marketing of new business and investment opportunities.
In 2003, Kevin launched Locally Global Investments (LGI), a real estate investment company based in Memphis with assets across the country. LGI partners with individual investors and investment companies within the localities in which they are investing. In 2011, Kevin became CEO and Chairman of Green Ballast, Inc. (GBLL), a public company that produces daylight harvesting ballasts for commercial property applications. Other business ventures include: H20 Properties, a brokerage company in northern Florida; Bluff City Realty, a residential brokerage company in Memphis, Tennessee; The Realty Advisors of Sun Valley, a management and brokerage company in Hailey, Idaho.
- CEO and Chairman of CB Richard Ellis Memphis, LLC for 20 years. Sold the company to CBRE, Inc. at the close of 2015.
- Board of Directors, Magna Bank (1999-2015)
- Board of Directors, Cotton Carnival of Memphis (2009-2012)
- Board of Directors and Board of Governors, New Memphis Institute (formerly Leadership Academy of Memphis) (2004-2011)
- Board of Directors, Diversity Institute of Memphis (2003-2006)
- Board of Trustees, Memphis Brooks Museum of Art (2000-2008); Chairman (2004-2006)
- Board of Directors, Orpheum Theatre (2000-2008); Chairman (2006-2007)
- Board of Directors, Make-a-Wish Foundation (1990-1998); Chairman (1995-1997)
- Co-Chair and Co-President, LEDIC Property Management (2003-2006)
- Tennessee Real Estate Broker License, Principal Broker
- Arkansas Real Estate Broker License
- Mississippi Real Estate License
- Idaho Real Estate Broker License
- Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX), Bachelor of Business Administration; Accounting and Commercial Real Estate
- First Tennessee Bank
- Western & Southern Life
- Archon Group
- CS First Boston
- MBL Life Assurance Corp.
- Belz Enterprises
- HRPT Properties
- Cowan & Co.
- Simon Properties
- Southtrust Capital
- Trizec Office Properties
- Holder Properties
- Regions Bank
- Arkansas Teachers Pension
- Ccooper Companies
- Glenborough Realty Trust
- Pinnancle Airlines
- Ledic Group
- CLK Properties
- Magna Bank
- Baptist Healthcare
- Cardinal Healthcare
- Pinnacle Financial Group
- Northwestern Mutual
- City of Memphis