AT&T: Mr. Bailey has led the following client services
- Retail Project Management (2004-2011, 2015+): PMO for Michigan Ave. and Union Square Flagships. Construction management and PMO to achieve 400 annual projects, post M&A re-branding of over 11,500 locations, rooftop cellular antennae install program.
- Global Project Management (2015+) – 300k sf new, Mexico HQ and admin. portfolio optimization; 1st generation outsourcing of PJM and TM for 300+ annual
Mexico Retail store growth; 5k seat call center near shoring.
- Retail Facilities Management (2013,2014) – Mobile maintenance and work order management for 2,400 retail stores. 24/7 call center.
Banco Santander (2013): Mr. Bailey led the post M&A conversion of Sovereign Bank’s operating real estate portfolio of over 950 U.S. facilities. Scope included signage, interior construction, merchandising and ATM equipment.
The Coca-Cola Co. (2012): Mr. Bailey oversaw the project management of the design and funding phases for the Workplace 2020 Global Headquarters renovation involving over 2M SF and 6,000 employees.
In addition to his corporate account leadership positions, Mr. Bailey served as the Director of Strategy & Growth for Trammell Crow Co.’s Project Management division (2005,2006). In that capacity, Mr. Bailey worked with service line and corporate leadership to create and deliver a successful 3-year business development plan.
- CB Richard Ellis; Program Management & Operational Strategy
- McKinsey & Co.; Corporate Strategy
- ARAMARK Facility Services; Capital Project Management
- Georgia Tech; BE in Civil Engineering w/high honors
- Harvard Business School; MBA in General Management