, Debt & Structured Finance
Ken Pomeroy has over 30 years commercial real estate experience primarily on the bank lending side, and joined CBRE in February 2017 as a Vice President in the Capital Markets Business Line in the Debt and Structured Finance area.
His career began as a credit analyst for commercial real estate transactions, and progressed to being a producer, portfolio manager, commercial real estate line of business manager, State of Florida Commercial Real Estate Line of Business Executive, and bank president. As Commercial Real Estate Line Of Business Executive for the State of Florida, he oversaw the management of over $500 million in assets. Throughout his career he personally originated and managed over $2 billion in commercial real estate loans. He has strong managerial, business development, credit, customer service, and interpersonal mentoring skills.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ken opened the Tampa office and was Director for Capstone Financial Solutions, a nationwide Commercial Real Estate Finance Company, and boutique commercial brokerage firm. Ken’s responsibilities included generating new business lending opportunities, and working with banks and capital sources to provide the best loans possible for the clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board member of 2009 NFL YET Super Bowl Committee
- Member of REIC Tampa Bay
- Member of Westshore Alliance
- Member of Lifework Leadership Tampa Bay
- Member of St. Petersburg Sports Alliance/East-West Shrine Game
- Ambassador for the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce Development Committee
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Finance & Banking