Ken Leiser, Senior Vice President for Occupier Services, has been with CBRE since 1994, following an already established 23-year career in corporate real estate, office development, and brokerage. Mr. Leiser entered the field of tenant representation in 1986 and since that time has specialized in representing office space users and has successfully completed assignments for hundreds of tenants, including dozens of the Fortune 500.
Mr. Leiser’s extensive real estate career took off in 1980 when he was named Director of Real Estate Investments for Bankers Life & Casualty Company during the operations and disposition phases of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation portfolio. In one of the largest real estate transactions in history, the properties within the portfolio were leased, managed, marketed and subsequently conveyed for more than $2.5 billion.
In 1983, Mr. Leiser entered the development business in Dallas as Senior Vice-President and Partner for The Young Companies, a Dallas-based development company. He was involved in all phases of the development cycle, including site acquisition, financing, marketing, leasing and management for several Dallas office buildings, including Dominion Plaza (343,000 SF); Gateway I (220,000 SF); Gateway II (260,000 SF) and The Madison (303,000 SF).
Since joining CBRE as team leader for the Nashville Corporate Advisory Group, Mr. Leiser has completed local, regional and global assignments for many major corporations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Office and Industrial Professionals (NAIOP), Member
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR), Member
- Commercial Investment Division of GNAR (CID), Member
- Nashville Opera, Board Member
- Tennessee Repertory Theater, Board Member
- Planned Parenthood, Middle & East TN, Past Board Member
- NAIOP - Brokerage Team of the Year 2014
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2014 (Bridgestone Americas)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2010 (Jackson National Life)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2008 (Vanderbilt Medical Center - 100 Oaks)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2007 (Healthways, Inc.)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2004 (Union Planters)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 2003 (TVA/Bridgestone)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Lease of the Year 1999 (Caterpillar Financial)
- NAIOP - Middle TN Broker of the Year 2008
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Member, 1998, 2000 & 2008
- Top Producer Award, 1997 thru 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Accredo Health Group, Inc.
- Bridgestone Americas
- Caterpillar Financial
- CGS Administrators
- Ernest and Young
- Fifth Third Bank
- Jackson National Life
- Kroger Company
- Loews Hotels
- Mars Petcare
- Nissan North America
- Northrop Grumman
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Prudential Insurance
- Regions Bank
- RR Donnelley
- Standard Parking
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- UBS Financial Services
- Vanderbilt University
- Viacom Inc.