Kelvin joined CBRE at the Microsoft campus in 2012 as a Portfolio Manager with the Integrated Facility Management team. He is currently serving as Director of Furniture Services and Account Operations. He oversees Asset Management, Facilities Service Desk, Furniture Asset Management, Warehousing, and Furniture Project Management.
Prior to joining the CBRE team, Kelvin progressed through various roles on the Microsoft Integrated Facility Management Account including, Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Facility Manager, Construction Project Liaison, Services Integration Manager (Beijing, PRC), and Portfolio Manager.
- Demonstrated expertise and a successful track record of providing integrated facility management and services. Multi-building commercial real estate portfolios consisting of 3 million sf of office, server/hardware labs (tiered criticality), cafes, multipurpose rooms, visitor’s center, and theater.
- Administers the property budgets, reports quarterly and annual performance variances. Forecasts and develops annual budgets.
- Experienced team leader of 50+ staff across functional areas including Engineering Services, Project Management and Facility Management.
- Delivers the highest quality facility services, including maintenance and repair, emergency response and management, health and safety services, recycling, food services, janitorial services, landscaping, and special event set-ups.
- Collects and analyzes objective data reports in order to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives to clients and senior management.