Keith Stillman is a Vice President of Valuation & Advisory Services within the Northeast region in the New York City Office. Mr. Stillman has been providing real estate appraisal and consulting services since 2009. His primary geographical location is the New York metropolitan area and his experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, retail, industrial, multi-family residential and land. Prior to joining CBRE in 2012, Mr. Stillman worked for a Long Island-based appraisal firm. He also has four years of experience as an underwriter for a New York-based real estate investment fund.
Mr. Stillman is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI) and is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of New York.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute – Designated Member (MAI), Account No. 539366
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New York, License No. 46000050974
- New York University
- Masters of Science in Real Estate, Shack Institute for Real Estate
- Loyola University Maryland
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Sellinger School of Business and Management
- Aareal Capital Corporation
- RXR Realty