Keith Spencer had been an acreage investment sales specialist servicing the Las Vegas regional market since 1985. Keith is a First Vice President on the Las Vegas Land Services Group where he specializes in multifamily, mixed-use, residential lots, redevelopment land, bank owned and specialty land opportunities. Keith plays an important role on the team by managing the entire process of commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, consulting assignments, contract negotiations, new business development. His experience and knowledge of the Las Vegas market compliments his proven abilities for site acquisitions, feasibility studies, planning, zoning and the marketing and sale of real estate.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Spencer spent five years as a construction consultant for PDM Saudia Arabia and Hydro Storage, Inc
Mr. Spencer is part of the Las Vegas Land Services Group in the Southern Nevada commercial real estate industry. Keith plays a lead role on this team, which has continued to help clients and partners achieve maximum value through representation and involvement in all endeavors
Professional Affliations / Accreditations
- Member of CBRE National Land Services Group
- Member of International Council of Shopping Center (ICSC)
- Member of Clark County Planning Land Use Development
- Awarded one of the Top Sales Producers for CBRE Las Vegas in 2010, 2011, 2012
- Top Five Western Region Apartment Property Sales 1993
- Las Vegas office's "Rookie of the Year, 1987"
- Mr. Spencer earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Finance from University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- A.N. Financial
- Avante Homes
- Banyan Realty
- Camden Property Trust
- Clark County, Nevada
- DR Horton
- Goff Ventures
- Golf Advice, Inc.
- Harwood & Associates
- Howard Hughes Properties
- Irwin Rubin
- Jasper Industries
- Mary Bartsas
- Nevada State Bank
- NewMark Merrill