Keith Hamulak provides his clients with value added services in every real estate transaction he participates in. He utilizes CBRE's vast resources on each assignment to determine the optimal action plan for the client. His knowledge of the Northeast Ohio commercial real estate market allows him to forecast trends and anticipate opportunities. Mr. Hamulak is dedicated to his profession, continuing education, and most of all his clients.
The CBRE network has afforded Mr. Hamulak the opportunity to represent major corporations in the real estate decision process. Mr. Hamulak is currently working on behalf of financial institutions, restaurants, and shopping center developers in their pursuit of real estate in Northeast Ohio.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Brooklyn-Cleveland Kiwanis Club
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Volunteer
- Wrestlers in Business
- University of Cincinnati, B.B.A.; Marketing/Real Estate
- Fifth Third Bank - 15 ground-up developments where Mr. Hamulak identifies the site, negotiates purchase agreements, schedules preliminary meetings with municipal decision makers and assists the architect in the planning approval process.
- Northcoast Communications - SPOC for eight locations
- Charter One Bank - Five locations
- Fodor Realty
- Forest City Enterprises
- Inland Real Estate
- RMS Investment Corp.
- Slate Properties
- Starwood Retail Partners
- The David F. Bolger Trust
- Titan Realty Group
- Wald & Fisher Inc.
- Beal Bank
- Big Boy Restaurants LLC
- Charter One Corporation
- David Scott Salon
- European Wax Center
- Fifth Third Bank
- Household International