Keith Greer was born and raised in North Orange County. He attended Mater Dei High School, where he excelled as a two-time MVP in both baseball and football and was voted one of the Top 50 Tight Ends in the nation. Greer received a full football scholarship to the University of Idaho, where he was a four-year starter and a two-time captain of the Idaho Vandals. Greer was also voted CEO of the Year at the University of Idaho’s College of Business and Economics.
After graduating in 2007, Greer was signed as a free agent for the New Orleans Saints and played with the team for a year before traveling overseas to play professional American football in Switzerland.
Upon his return stateside, Greer worked for a civil engineering company in San Diego. In 2011 he joined CBRE, where he now specializes in the sales and leasing of industrial commercial properties. At CBRE, Greer developed and implemented creative marketing strategies for his team and has established himself as one of the top up-and-coming Real Estate brokers in Orange County.
- AIR – American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Mater Dei Lettermen's Club
- University of Idaho, Bachelor of Science; Business Marketing
- Razor, USA – 548,129 SF
- Clarion Partners – 400,000 SF
- Carrier Corporation – 218,520 SF
- Imation – 163,139 SF
- ESAR, Inc. – 84,396 SF
- K1 Speed – 58,780 SF
- Pacific Messenger – 45,000 SF
- Fairway Ford – 37,200 SF
- Total Logistic Control – 35,982 SF
- Thump Records – 9,105 SF
- Minarik Corporation – 7,726 SF
- Guthrie Development – Freeway Crossroads