Ms. Kaycee Gardner joined the CBRE team in 2017, and currently serves as a Senior Vice President of Brokerage in Orlando, Florida.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Gardner worked at JLL from 2007 to 2017. In 2010, Ms. Gardner relocated from Orlando and opened the Jacksonville Corporate Office, where in just 5 years she has closed transactions amounting to over $267,921,408 million in revenue – including more than $86.4 million in 2015.
Ms. Gardner provided national account transaction management services for the Staubach Organization and worked as the primary liaison between Staubach and AT&T on a regional level. She has acquired extensive experience in Tenant Representation and throughout her tenure at JLL has been responsible for facilitating more than 4 million square feet of commercial leasing transactions in the Central and North Florida markets. Ms. Gardner is considered to be a dynamic and passionate professional who excels when leading projects and possesses extensive knowledge sophisticated commercial real estate transactions.
Client Size of Transaction
Deutsche Bank 300,000 SF
Ally Bank 200,000 SF
Wells Fargo 130,000 SF
CIT 120,000 SF
Holland Knight 50,000 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Prominence Office Park – Full rebranding/repositioning of asset(s) while driving overall park occupancy from 39% to 82%
- Riverplace Tower – In slightly over a year took asset occupancy from 49% to 86%, and identified and acquired an Anchor Bank Tenant (HQ relocation).
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- NCAA Division I Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach at the University of Central Florida.
- Graduate of the University of Missouri – Kansas City, Ms. Gardner received her Bachelor of Science degree with a minor in Chemistry and a concentration in Biology
- Upon completion of her undergraduate degree, Ms. Gardner attended Barry University where she received a Masters of Science degree in Biomechanics
- Deutsche Bank
- Ally Bank
- Wells Fargo
- United Healthcare
- JP Morgan Chase
- NGA Human Resources
- New York Life
- Lincoln Financial
- Foley & Lardner