Katie is a member of CBRE’s office advisory and transaction services team and specializes in landlord and tenant representation in Central Ohio. She has developed an unyielding reputation for her attention to detail, drive to excel and finding the most cost-effective solution for her clients.
Katie is an active member of Columbus’ real estate community. She currently serves as chair for the NAIOP’s membership committee. Additionally, she sits on the Commercial Advisory Board and previously served as the chair of the Recognition Committee at the Columbus Board of Realtors. She has also been active on the Nationwide Children’s Development Board since 2012.
Prior to joining CBRE, Katie worked at Colliers International and The Southwestern Company, where she consistently ranked in the top 5% of salespeople.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP, Chair of Membership, 2015, 2016
- NAIOP, Director Leadership Member
- Columbus Board of Realtors, Commercial Advisory Committee
- Columbus Board of Realtors, Commercial Regional Committee Chair, 2015
- Colliers International Community Service Award, 2014
- Columbus Board of Realtors Commercial Rookie of the Year Award, 2013
- Colliers International Rising Star Award 2011
- Amber Volk Memorial Foundation, founding member
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Development Board, executive committee
- The Great Columbus Duck Race, Chair Member 2014, 2015
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Miami University