Katie is currently the Real Estate Manager for St.Louis’ Retail Portfolio within CBRE’s Asset Services Division. Her current portfolio encompasses over one million RSF in Illinois and Missouri. During her career, she has managed a combination of retail, office and industrial properties. Her extensive knowledge in commercial real estate and tenant services makes her a substantial resource for CBRE’s Asset Services.
Before joining CBRE, Katie worked as District Office Manager in the 112th Legislative District for The Illinois House of Representatives. She was the advance lead on numerous high profile political fundraisers, community events and legislative strategies over her decade tenure. Her dedicated and diverse professional experience brings creativity, commitment and a high level of experience to every project she encounters.
She is also an award winning Chicago fine arts photographer, marathoner and triathlete.
Professional Affiliations / Achievements
- Team Player of the Year Award (2015)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2014)
- Mystery Shopper Award 100% (2015)
- Illinois Licensed Broker
- Missouri Licensed Salesperson
- St. Louis CREW
- CBRE Women’s Network Committee Chair
- CBRE NEC Lead
- CBRE St. Louis Rising Professionals Delegate
- HMM Candidate (2016)
- CPM Candidate (IREM)
- Apprentice Program (BOMA)
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale – BA Political Science
- Crow Holdings Capital
- CW Capital Asset Management, LLC
- Bentall Kennedy
- StreamCo, LLC
- Slate Properties
- TA Associates Realty
- TH Real Estate TIAA