Ms. Frandrup collaborates as the Client Services Team Lead with 12 client service coordinators in Brokerage Services and Capital Markets. Ms. Frandrup has played an important role in the growth and success of other client services coordinators and is always willing to share, and interface with peers and management.
Ms. Frandrup serves as the Client Services Coordinator for the team of Jim DePietro, Rick Graf and Joe Owen, some of the leading industrial properties professionals in the Twin Cities' office.
Ms. Frandrup interfaces with the sales professionals, clients and researchers regarding marketing requirements; preparing presentation materials, including specialized reports and market updates/timelines, coordinates broker events, in addition to assisting with the preparation of proposals and RFPs. Ms. Frandrup oversees the marketing plans and details for her Retail and Industrial teams.
Ms. Frandrup brings a wealth of knowledge and relevant experience to her current role. She has been with CBRE for 13 years and is a licensed Minnesota real estate professional.
- 2010 Teamwork Award - delivering exceptional internal customer service
- 2009 RISE Award nominee - exemplifies respect, integrity, service and excellence
- 2009 110% Effort Award
- 2009 Client Services Coordinator Teamwork
- 2008 Chairman's Club Client Services Coordinator Recognition Award
- 2007 110% Effort Award
- 2007 Teamwork Award
- 2006 Chairman's Club Assistant Recognition Award
- 2005 110% Effort Award
- 2004 Internal Teamwork Award
- 2004 Client Service Award - AMB
- 2003 Ambassador Award Nominee for "Above & Beyond" service to CBRE
- 2003 Client Service - Principal Financial
- 2003 110% Effort Award
- 2002 Client Service - TIAA-CREF
- 2001 Client Service - AMB
- 2000 Teamwork Award
- 2000 Client Service - AMB
- 1998 Cornerstone Award - presented to individuals who exemplify a commitment and dedication to our CBRE office