As the West Regional Director for the Administrative Portfolio of one of CBRE’s Top 5 Clients, Kathy is responsible for leading a team of professionals in the delivery of Facilities Management and Project Management Services to the Client’s Team Members across 6 states.
In addition, Kathy is a member of CBRE’s 401K Committee, an appointed positon, which provides oversight and recommendations to the company related to the plan. Kathy has been with CBRE since 1990 and since joining the firm has been a key contributor and has built strong, cohesive teams in the roles she has held in support of her clients.
- Improved client satisfaction scores by 38% over a 2 year period
- Improved communication protocols across the region to better serve our client
- Implemented policy and procedural changes to enhance team performance
- Implemented Find it First program which significantly reduced the number of client generated work orders
- Developed and delivered 5 year capital plan – a first for the account
- Recipient of the GWS Hero Award for 2015