Kate Morris, First Vice President, is a member of CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group and provides services to healthcare systems, practice groups, healthcare providers, medical building owners, and others in the ever-changing healthcare industry, with an emphasis on tenant advisory, agency and investment services. She has deep knowledge of healthcare space requirements and compliance laws.
Kate has more than 28 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. She has a broad range of industry knowledge in property management, leasing and sales, construction administration and marketing.
Prior to joining CBRE, she was responsible for oversight of Transwestern’s property management team in Phoenix, servicing more than 4 million square feet. She was previously a General Manager for The RREEF Funds in Chicago. In Denver, Kate managed and leased property for JLL and directed the leasing and marketing efforts for Lowe Enterprises’ approximate 1.5-million-square-foot portfolio. Kate began her career with AT&T in Chicago as a Transaction Manager in their Corporate Real Estate Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Arizona and Colorado
- Past President - Diocese of Phoenix School Board
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Healthcare Broker of the Year 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Iowa State University, Bachelor’s degree; Business Administration, Ames, Iowa
- Loyola University of Chicago, Master’s degree; Business Administration, Chicago, Illinois
- Arizona Integrated Physicians
- Abrazo Health
- Integrated Medical Services
- Academic Urology and Urogynecology
- Apogee Physicians
- CD Smith
- Pacific Medical Buildings
- Arizona Endocrinology