Karen Hope joined CBRE in 2013 and is in the Project Management group in the San Francisco Bay Area. This group specializes in creating value for clients and Karen’s skills and personal approach are aligned with this mission. Karen is focused on providing value in the overall Project Management Service Model through collaboration with team members and clients.
Karen’s prior professional experience is anchored in Project Management, Organizational Operations, and Sales. Her role in Project Management began as dedicated support for the NorCal Sr. Director and was the single point of contact for operational activities of the broader Bay Area team. Later, Karen transitioned to the role of APM in the South Bay. In addition to direct project support, she helps drive the creation of standardized materials to support team growth and client satisfaction.
Karen’s work history aggregates a variety of interpersonal and professional skills. Her expertise is improving processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy. She is skilled in both development and implementation of strategic plans.
Prior to joining CBRE, Karen represented clients in the residential Real Estate industry for eight years in acquisitions, dispositions, and property management in CA and NV. Earlier, Karen was a valued team member of sales and marketing teams for fifteen years with Plantronics.
- Supports project delivery through a variety of activities such as budget and invoice tracking, executive reports, communications, document retention, disbursements, and close out coordination. Assists in development of vendor RFPs and evaluation of bids.
- Drafts Project Management Service agreements and is team liaison with CBRE Legal.
- Develops responses to proposals for new business opportunities.
- Provides templates for proposals and presentations that enhance new business opportunities. Advises internal clients and provides a proposal process playbook for additional reference.
- Drives development and use of standardized materials to support team growth.
- Assists with analysis of internal profitability, client value creation, staff resources, and business development tracking.
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude; Business/Economics, University of Nevada Reno, 2012