Kadie Presley Wilson is a Senior Sales Director specializing in the sale of multi-housing investment properties and multi-housing development sites in Los Angeles. Since joining Ms. Lustig-Bower’s Team within CBRE, Ms. Presley Wilson has been involved in the sale of thousands of existing and for-development residential units. Ms. Presley Wilson focuses on transaction execution, including marketing, sales negotiations and escrow management. She has a service-oriented approach to client representation and has established relationships with active sellers and buyers throughout the region. Ms. Presley Wilson is a partner on Team Lustig-Bower, one of the top teams within CBRE.
Ms. Presley Wilson and the team are committed to serving multi-housing property investors by satisfying their unique needs in acquiring and selling apartment buildings, condominium conversions/reversions, and land. The Team is composed of eight skilled professionals, who, by creating value through strategy, intellectual capital and a unique, comprehensive marketing process, have handled over $9 billion of multi-investment properties in the last twelve years alone.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Presley Wilson worked for the Charles Dunn Company, a regional commercial real estate brokerage firm. Ms. Presley Wilson obtained her BA in English Literature and Art History from Manhattanville College in New York and began her career in New York City with the Grey Global Group, a world renowned advertising agency.
- Team Winner of the Silver Award for the Best Residential Land Deal - LA Business Journal 2015
- Team Winner of the Gold and Silver Awards for Best Residential Land Deal - LA Business Journal 2014
- Named “2014 Power Broker” for Team by CoStar
- Ranked Number 2 Team nationally in the CBRE/Private Client Group, 2010
- Rookie of the Year Award/Beverly Hills Office, 2008
- Ranked Number 1 Team nationally in the CBRE/Private Client Group, 2007
- Ranked Number 1 Team in the CBRE Beverly Hills office, 2007 and 2005
- Top 5 Transactions of the Year Award Recipient, 2007
- Team of the Year Award Recipient, 2005