Justin Webb is a Senior Associate with CBRE in the Development and Investments Services department where he serves as a Transaction Manager on the Bank of America account. In this role, he currently manages retail acquisitions, dispositions, renewals and other real estate-related activity for Bank of America in Georgia and Florida.
Mr. Webb is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Georgia and Florida and has been with CBRE since 2007. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute and a certified wrestling referee for the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) through the Georgia Wrestling Officials Association (GWOA).
While in school at the University of Georgia, he served as the Vice President of Recruitment for Sigma Phi Epsilon, as well as a member of the University’s Real Estate Society, Honors Program, Water Ski Team and Wrestling Club. In addition, he successfully completed a northbound thru-hike of the 2,175-mile Appalachian Trail in 2005.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Certified Wrestling Referee for the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) through the Georgia Wrestling Officials Association (GWOA)
- B.B.A. in Real Estate, University of Georgia