Justin Romig specializes in the sale of multifamily investment properties within Los Angeles and is part of a select team of highly motivated multifamily sector specialists. His disciplined work ethic and results-oriented approach has allowed Justin to provide a high degree of client satisfaction and to establish strong relationships built on trust and dedication throughout his professional career.
Prior to joining CBRE, Justin practiced law as a litigation attorney where he handled a variety of real estate and complex business and trust litigation matters. During his successful ten-year career as a lawyer, he served as a partner in a law firm, and also built and managed his own firm in Los Angeles. Justin’s interest in real estate investments and sales grew while practicing law, and joining CBRE provided a unique opportunity to pursue his interest in real estate sales while allowing him to leverage his strong financial and real estate legal background to make him a highly effective real estate sales professional.
As an attorney with a decade of in-depth negotiating experience through mediations, arbitrations, and pre-trial settlement conferences, Justin is a vigorous advocate for his brokerage clients. His unusual versatility and broad range of skills and experience, along with his commitment to surpass high expectations truly differentiates Justin in this highly competitive industry.
Before practicing law, Justin served as the Director of Operations of the retail and manufacturing company Pomare Ltd., DBA Hilo Hattie where he oversaw the operations of retail store locations in Hawaii, California, and Nevada.
Justin concurrently completed a Juris Doctor degree and an MBA from Santa Clara University, and he holds a BS in Business Administration from California State University, Fresno. He is admitted to both the California Bar and the United States Supreme Court Bar.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Admitted to Practice Law in the State of California, and the United States Supreme Court
- California State University, Fresno, BS, Business Administration, Marketing
- Santa Clara University, JD
- Santa Clara University, MBA, Finance
* Justin's legal education and training enable him to offer clients additional expertise during real estate transactions. However, though he is a member of the California Bar, Justin does not actively practice law and does not render legal advice to clients