Justin Hucek is a Transaction Manager at CBRE. He works with the office occupier group in Chicago, focusing on the management of multi-market office and industrial through transaction management and brokerage. Justin provides value to clients by analyzing their real estate portfolios and recognizing opportunities that help them better achieve their short-term and long-term goals. He provides a strategic analytical approach that delivers an optimal results for his clients.
Justin joined CBRE as a Transaction Manager in 2017. Since joining, he has completed nearly 100 transactions in over 30 states and 3 countries totaling over 750,000 rentable square feet. Prior to joining CBRE, Justin was an Associate with the Multi-Family Investment Sales group at Lee & Associates. Before transitioning his career to real estate, Justin worked in Institutional Equity Sales at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- DePaul Real Estate Alumni Alliance (DREAA) – President
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL; MBA concentration in Real Estate Finance and Investment
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL; B.S. in Accounting and Real Estate Finance and Investment
- CDK Global
- Echo Global Logistics
- Graef USA
- Linden Capital Partners
- MUFG UnionBank
- Marin Software
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers
- Redwood Logistics
- Select Independent Funeral Homes