Justin Hirsch leads the Land Services team in CBRE’s Greenville office. Justin offers unique insight, experience and solutions to serve the real estate needs of both private individuals and institutional clients with land acquisitions and dispositions. He focuses on advisory and transaction services, consulting, valuation, and development of raw land and entitled properties.
Justin is unsurpassed in his local market expertise and is able to create value for his clients by utilizing his industry relationships and expertise in the areas of research, marketing, valuation, and site selection. He has an extensive knowledge of the single-family and multifamily residential development market, with experience in negotiating development deals for builders, developers, and land owners.
Over the last several years, Justin has worked with several local and regional lenders to create management and disposition strategies for their REO assets and successfully broker the sale of those assets.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2005, Justin worked as a Graduate Assistant in the Master of Real Estate Development Program under Dr. Terry Farris and Dr. Neil Waller of Clemson University, focusing on market analysis, financial feasibility, and other research related items in the real estate industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Broker in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Member
- Upstate Forever Member
- Downtown Symphony Club Member
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce PULSE Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
- Graduate of ULI’s Sustainable Leadership Institute - 2013
- Member of ULI’s Upstate Executive Committee
- Member of the South Carolina Golf Course Rating Panel
- Greenville Business Magazine's Best and Brightest 35 and Under Award - 2014
- CBRE Greenville’s Top Producer - 2015
- Clemson University, Master of Real Estate Development
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Financial Management with an emphasis in Real Estate