Justin Clark is an Appraiser with over thirteen years of commercial real estate appraisal, research and consulting experience. Mr. Clark is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Washington D.C. office in the Mid-Atlantic Region. His primary geographical location is Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Suburban Maryland and Baltimore.
Mr. Clark has experience providing appraisals, rent analyses and market studies of various commercial properties and product types. His clients include developers, asset managers and institutional lenders and investors. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, industrial, multi-family, retail, auto dealerships and self-storage facilities. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Clark was the Research Manager for the Northern Virginia Market at CoStar Group in Bethesda, Maryland.
Professional Affiliations / Certifications
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Patriots Plaza II and III | 700,000 SF Class A Office | Washington, DC
- Capitol Point North & South | Over 1.5MM SF Proposed Mixed-Use Development | Washington, DC
- Health & Human Services Headquarters | 1.2MM+ SF Class A Office | Rockville, MD
- Proposed National Science Foundation Headquarters | 700,000 SF Class A Office | Alexandria, VA
- Ferrari Maserati of Washington | 41,500 SF Auto Dealership | Sterling, VA
- Proposed 95,100 SF Multi-Story ezStorage Facility | 903-Unit Self Storage Facility | Burtonsville, MD
- Proposed Fed-Ex Ground 15-Year NNN Lease Industrial Warehouse | 175,000 SF Warehouse/Truck Terminal | Manassas, VA
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- JBG Companies
- LaSalle Property Fund REIT
- NewTower Trust
- PNC Bank
- Prudential Insurance Co.
- Toyota Financial Services