Justin Basquill is an Associate with the CBRE Investment Properties – Multi-Housing Group. Working in conjunction with Shelton Granade and Luke Wickham, his primary areas of responsibility include sourcing, structuring, and marketing multi-housing transactions; financial modeling; and evaluation of potential transactions. During his time with the Orlando Multi-Housing Group, Mr. Basquill has been involved in the sale of nearly 12,000 multi-housing units with total consideration of more than $815 million.
Prior to joining the Orlando Multi-Housing Group, Mr. Basquill was an appraiser with the CBRE Valuation and Advisory Services Group. While with VAS, he performed appraisals, rent analyses, and market studies on a wide variety of commercial property types including multi-housing, golf course, retail, office, and industrial assets. His multi-housing valuation experience included appraisals of more than 115 apartment properties ranging in size from 20 to 900 units with an aggregate value of more than $3 billion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, State of Florida, No. SL3208792
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, No. RZ3205
- Appraisal Institute, Associate Member
- Florida Atlantic University, Masters of Business Administration (Business Administration)
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science (Management and Finance)