Julie Broadhurst is part of the highly successful CBRE Naples Team. Ms. Broadhurst focuses on the delivery of the CBRE global platform of services to occupiers and property owners throughout Collier and Lee counties. Her expertise includes representation of owners offering properties for lease or sale and tenants or buyers interested in acquisition. Her skills in contract negotiations, strategic asset marketing, financial forecasting and budget management deliver the desired outcome to her clients. Julie is a results driven sales and marketing professional, who gains satisfaction from developing dynamic and collaborative relationships with clients while guiding them through the complex commercial real estate process with confidence.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Broadhurst worked alongside CEO’s at Montgomery Asset Management, until it was acquired by Wells Fargo Funds Management, LLC. Julie’s career also included working in London’s film industry as Executive Production Assistant for Director, Producer and Chairman of the British Film Institute. Julie’s family affiliation with Shepherd Building Group, UK also provided a superior work ethic and foresight for the construction industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers Member (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Institute
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR)
Global Business Committee Member
- National Association of Realtors Member (NAR)
- Micro Masters Supply Chain Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Professional Certificate Digital Marketing Management, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Naples School of Real Estate (NSRE)
- Florida Pan-Challenge ‘Feeding Hungry Kids’
- St. Mathew’s House
- Hobbies include flying, avid cyclist, outdoor activities, theater and the arts.