Albany, NY 12203
Jonathan Elkind has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 1987. He is active in all aspects of commercial real estate with a focus on office and industrial space. In 1982 Jonathan returned to the Capital District to become involved in his family's business; manufacturing, trucking, and commercial real estate.
For ten years prior to joining CBRE-Albany, Jonathan worked for two Capital District developers as the leasing agent for several office and retail projects, and successfully leased those projects to better than ninety five percent occupancy. As well as leasing he was involved in marketing the properties, property management and construction of tenant improvements.
Professional Accreditations And Affiliations
Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers (CIREB)
Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCAR)
New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Paul Smiths College, Saranac Lake, NY
A.A.S. Hotel Restaurant Management
Partial List Of Clients
- Center For The Disabled
- Clopay Building Products Co.
- Corepay, Inc.
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Heritage Capital Group, LLC
- Marjam Supply Corp.
- Service Tire Truck Centers
- STAG Partners
- Greenlight Development
- CROG Realty, LLC
- APCO Realty 1218, LLC
Partial List Of Transactions
- Center For The Disabled - Tenant Representation & Disposition Strategy
- Clopay Buildng Product Company - Tenant Representation 19,000 SF
- First Student Group - Disposition Strategy
- Paychex - 25,000 SF Tenant Representation
- Moore Wallace (RR Donnelly) - 42,000 SF Disposition Strategy
- Market Force Information - 30,000 SF Tenant Representation
- SemmiTorr - 11,000 SF Tenant Representation