In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
As a Vice Chairman with the CBRE/New England Consulting Group, Jon specializes in advisory and transaction services for office, R&D, laboratory and life science transactions for tenants and landlords in the Greater Boston Urban marketplace. Jon was a founding partner of Richards Barry Joyce & Partners in 2001, which was acquired by Transwestern in 2013. He was a managing Partner of Transwestern from 2013-2017. Prior to co-founding Richards, Barry & Joyce Partners, Jon was a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield. Over his 24 years of commercial real estate work he has been involved in the lease and sale transactions of more than 15 MSF of office, R&D and laboratory transactions in Greater Boston.
- Commercial Broker Association “Deal of the Year” awards in Suburban Office, Life Sciences and Industrial categories
- CoStar Group's “Top 25 Power Broker in the City” award, Multiple years
- CBA's Multi-Million Dollar Lease Club Platinum Level designation award
- 2017 recipient of top producer nationally for CBRE
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board, Member
- Citizens Schools, Volunteer
- Boston College, Bachelor's degree in Accounting, 1993