John Paul Floyd is a skilled corporate services negotiator and tenant representation specialist within CBRE’s Advisory & Transactions Services | Occupier Group. His in-depth market knowledge and a client centric approach allows him to understand clients’ objectives and work diligently to achieve their goals. Working out of the very tight Dallas market, John Paul has assisted several growth clients through multiple moves, limiting liabilities, while achieving industry leading facilities to assist in their long-term planning.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2019, John Paul spent several years with Toronto-based Avison Young and Dallas-based Rubicon Representation, where he represented both office and industrial users across the country. On the international level, in 2017 & 2018 John Paul was a council member for Avison Young’s global Emerging Leaders.
John Paul joins a team that focuses on local and national real estate requirements of corporate clients, with the team having managed 1,618 transactions totaling approximately 105.3 million square feet of space in 303 cities globally.
John Paul is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, where he was a member of the Longhorn football team.
- Texas Real Estate Commission Licensed Salesperson
- CBRE Industrial Young Guns
- Avison Young International Emerging Leaders Council Member, 2017-2018
- Avison Young Tenant Advisory Affinity Group – Global Advisory Board, 2018-2019
- University of Texas “T” Association
- University of Texas – Football Letterman
- Elizabeth Toon Charities
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science
- Old Republic National Title
- Stack Sports
- Mass Mutual
- Hoar Program Management
- HCA Healthcare
- Soleo Health