John is an Executive Vice President in CBRE Inc.'s South Bay Los Angeles office, specializing in the industrial leasing and sales of properties in the Carson, Compton, Rancho Dominguez, Gardena, Torrance, and Long Beach areas.
During the last twenty-seven (27) years of working in the South Bay industrial marketplace, John has been awarded with a majority of the South Bay's predominant listings and tenant representation assignments as a result of his dedication, innovative ideas and plain old fashion work ethic.
John's clients appreciate his keen understanding of the South Bay industrial market as well as his "no nonsense" straightforward approach. John has developed a tremendous amount of transactional experience and expertise in all five (5) Los Angeles County submarkets by effectively working with other CBRE, Inc. professionals in those particular areas.
During John's tenure, he has been recognized as one of the most active industrial brokers within the South Bay and Los Angeles County areas specializing in larger warehouse distribution and manufacturing properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Board Member, Catholic Big Brothers
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- February 1991 - Achieved title of Senior Associate in shortest time possible
- December 1995 - Achieved title of Vice President in shortest time possible
- October 1997 - Achieved title of First Vice President in shortest time possible
- May 2000 - Achieved title of Senior Vice President
- December 2008 - Achieved title of Executive Vice President
- 1994-2013 - Top 20 Los Angeles Metro Region
- 1994-2013 Top 10 South Bay Broker
- 2010 - #1 CBRE Broker in Greater LA
- 2012-2013 #1 CBRE Team in Western Division