John B. Rush, MAI, CRE, is a Managing Director with over 35 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Rush is in the Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Philadelphia office in the Delware Valley Region. Mr. Rush’s primary geographical location is Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Mr. Rush has experience providing expert witness testimonies, consultations, appraiser reviews, market studies and litigation support. Mr. Rush’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including office, retail, industrial, multi-family.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2003, Mr. Rush was a Managing Director at Insignia/ESG, Inc., in Philadelphia.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Counselors of Real Estate, Member (CRE)
- Tri-State Commercial & Industrial Association of Realtors, Member
- Saint Joseph’s University, Bachelors of Art
- Drexel University, Masters of Business Administration
- Main Line Berwyn Apartments
- Rosemont Plaza
- Offices at Uptown Worthington
- Wachovia Bank
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Citizens Bank
- PNC Bank Corporation
- Sovereign Bank