John is responsible for serving local clients and national accounts. His experience encompasses strategic real estate consulting to include leases, acquisitions, dispositions, site selection, build to suits and general portfolio management.
As a West Point graduate, Airborne Ranger and Carolina MBA, John demonstrates an unwavering commitment to excellence. His success is evident by his client’s loyalty with continued repeat business transactions as well as new client referrals.
Prior to joining CBRE, John served as Brand Manager at Frito-Lay, where he led impressive sales and profit growth for a $1.1 billion portfolio consisting of the Fritos brand and the Dips/Salsa platform.
He also served as Senior Director of Marketing at AdvoCare. He was commended for developing and executing the company’s marketing plan, new product innovation, consumer-based packaging, creative initiatives, Internet sales platform, publications, and promotions for the $100+ million organization.
Earlier in his career, John served as an Airborne Ranger with the 82nd Airborne Division and XVIII Airborne Corps.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- President of the West Point Society of North Texas
- Texas Real Estate Broker License
- United States Army Rangers Association
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Certified Intern Engineer (New York)
- The University of North Carolina, Master of Business Administration, Graduated with Distinction
- United States Military Academy at West Point, top 3% of his class
- Aastra USA
- Bell Helicopter
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Credit Suisse
- Eagle Golf
- Hawker Beechcraft
- JDA Software Group
- K&L Gates
- Medco Health Solutions
- RBC Dain Rauscher
- Safeco Insurance
- Towers Watson
- WatchGuard Video