John Richards is a Sr. Project Manager who is responsible for managing ground up development, tenant improvement projects, and capital investments from inception to completion inclusive of strategic planning, contract negotiations, budget development, design review, construction oversight, cost containment, and occupancy coordination.
John is accomplished project professional with eighteen years of experience in the design, construction and implementation of more than three million square feet of commercial and residential space. John has experience in architectural design, zoning approvals, and construction project management oversight for numerous commercial real estate projects. He has a proven track record leading successful projects for institutional, retail and healthcare clients and as a tenant representative across various industries. John has led corporate office and laboratory projects including chemical, biological, R&D and clean room facilities. His focus on client requirements and communications, project tracking and reporting, and relationship management contribute to the consistent delivery of best in class services.
Prior to joining CBRE, John worked as an Owner’s Representative for the construction of a local pharmaceutical company’s corporate headquarters, managing exterior and interior construction including the office & laboratory fit-out and occupancy coordination.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New York Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Architecture
- West Pharmaceutical Services – Exton, PA 276,000 SF
- DuPont – Glenolden Facility 180,000 SF
- Allen Sherman Hoff – Exton, PA 37,000 SF
- Aramark – Western Kentucky Univ – Bowling Green, KY 35,000 SF
- Avax Technology - Philadelphia, PA 25,000 SF
- Wells Fargo – Multiple Locations – PA & NJ Varied
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- Wells Fargo
- Allen Sherman Haff