Mr. Parsons is currently a First Vice President working in the Pacific Northwest Region of the Valuation and Advisory Services group. Mr. Parsons is the market leader for the appraisal and consulting assignments of Office real estate in the Pacific Northwest. Property types primarily include CBD office properties, suburban office properties, medical centers, and data centers. In additional Mr. Parsons is the national practice leader for data centers. He also focuses on complex leasehold assignments, proposed construction and market rental determinations.
He also has extensive experience in appraising institutional grade retail property and complex land valuation assignments. In addition to the above noted areas of expertise, Mr. Parsons has experience providing consultations, reviews, tax appeals, feasibility studies, and litigation support.
- CBRE VAS (PNW Region) Top Producer 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- CBRE National Top 10% Producer Recognition 2015 & 2016
- Appraisal Insititute Seattle Chapter-Associate of the Year 2015
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API)
- Mr. Parsons is a duly Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand: Graduated 2002
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Studies (Majoring in Real Estate Valuation and Development)
- CBRE University 2015, 2016