Mr. Parsons is currently a First Vice President working in the Pacific Northwest Region of the Valuation and Advisory Services group. Mr. Parsons is the market leader for the appraisal and consulting assignments of office real estate in the Pacific Northwest. Property types primarily include CBD office properties, suburban office properties, medical centers, and data centers. In addition Mr. Parsons is the national practice leader for data centers. He has significant experience in this field of expertise and has appraised this specialized asset type both nationally and internationally.
He is also a team member of CBRE’s Critical Environments Practice group that focuses solely on data center product. He also focuses on complex leasehold assignments, proposed construction and market rental determinations. Mr. Parsons has experience providing consultations, reviews, tax appeals, feasibility studies, and litigation support.
- CBRE VAS (PNW Region) Top Producer 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- CBRE National Top 10% Producer Recognition 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Appraisal Institute Seattle Chapter-Associate of the Year 2015
- Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand: Graduated 2002
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Studies (Majoring in Real Estate Valuation and Development)
- CBRE University 2015, 2016