John Mazza is a Vice President at CBRE specializing in office leasing and sales. John has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 2000 and has extensive market knowledge.
John represents both tenants and landlords, and guides his clients through the entire deal process, while performing his duties with the utmost integrity. He focuses on providing clients with outstanding customer service and enjoys learning all aspects of his client’s needs in order to strategize with them to accomplish their goals. While utilizing John’s strong work ethic, he is committed to searching for the right space or building to meet his client’s needs at the best terms available, or securing the right tenant or buyer for the available product.
- Member, Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Wisconsin REALTORS Association
- Member, Nationa/ Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Office Advisory Board, Xceligent
- Asked to testify in front of State of Wisconsin committee for Assembly Bill 66
- 2015 Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin (CARW) Award Winner – Investment Deal of the Year - Sale of 250 East Wisconsin
- 2011 CARW Office Deal of the Year Award Nominee
- Multiple year recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award Winner – Milwaukee/Madison Market – Top Office Leasing Broker
- CARW Roundtable Presenter
- Marquette University, School of Business Mentor Program
- Marquette University, School of Business Career Night Presenter (Multiple Years)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance, Marketing and History, Marquette University
- State of Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License – obtained in 2002
- State of Wisconsin Real Estate Broker License – obtained in 2004
- 100 East Wisconsin, Milwaukee - 435,000 SF
- 833 East Michigan, Milwaukee - 358,000 SF
- West Allis Center, West Allis - 355,000 SF
- 11200 W Parkland Avenue, Milwaukee - 240,000 SF
- 250 East Wisconsin, Milwaukee - 200,000 SF
- One & Two Riverwood, Pewaukee - 196,000 SF
- N17 W24300 Riverwood, Pewaukee - 177,000 SF
- 1433 Water Street, Milwaukee - 110,000 SF
- American Cancer Society
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Cities & Villages Mutual Insurance Company (CVMIC)
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- The Equitable Bank
- Equity Commonwealth
- City of Hartford
- Gannett Company, Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Hudson Advisors
- Landmark Credit Union
- Liberty Mutual Group
- Gemini Rosemont
- Spectrum Development Group
- Town Bank