John Kaczowka joined CBRE in 1998, specializing in commercial office and industrial properties. Mr. Kaczowka has over 25 years experience in the Wilmington and Philadelphia markets. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Kaczowka was employed by LaSalle Partners as a Vice President and Group Manager. Mr. Kaczowka offers a unique background since he has served as a Tenant Advisor and understands all ownership functions including: budgeting, building operations, negotiating business terms and legal terms and construction management. He understands how to create long-term value through a creative leasing structure and efficient building operations.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland
- Chairman of Wilmington's Downtown Visions Operations Committee and serves on the Board of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club producer that consistently ranks in the top tier of all sales personnel in the Philadelphia region
Assisted with the creation of Downtown Visions, a public private partnership with responsibilities that include improving the City of Wilmington and attracting new businesses to the city. He serves on the Board of Directors.
In 2015 and 2016, he was involved in lease transactions totaling 2,794,904 SF and sale transactions totaling 274,756 SF.
- University of Maine at Orono, Bachelor of Arts; Economics
Partial Transaction List
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours
- Chemours Company Headquarters
- Chemours Company Lab and Research Facility
- JPMorgan Chase
- BE & K Engineering
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- AET (Taghleef Industries)
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours - Headquarters Facility
- Barley Mill Plaza (DUPONT)
- Chemours Company
- Concord/Foulkstone Plazas
- Bank of America
- One & Three Christina Center
- Bank of America
- JP Morgan Chase