John Hillman's entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to the real estate business inspired him to create a successful Los Angeles-based industrial real estate brokerage company: Commercial Resource Real Estate Services. John was instrumental in the development of the company and in its growing success as he completed over $25 million in sale and lease transactions in two years alone.
John has had a passion for real estate since he was young, learning the ins and outs of the business from his father, a 40-year real estate veteran, and founder of a prominent commercial real estate development company, PacTen Partners.
CBRE welcomed John in November, 1999, as a proven specialist in the representation of owners and users in the Downtown Los Angeles industrial marketplace.
Since coming to CBRE, John has represented such companies as Greyhound Lines, Avis Rental System and Farmers New World Insurance.
Professional Affiliatations / Accreditations
- American Industrial Real Estate Association
- Industrial Council, City of Commerce
- California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- University of California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts; Law and Society, 1994
- Greyhound Lines, Inc.
- Sempra Energy
- Angelica Corporation
- Friedman Bag Company
- Farmers New World Life Insurance
- David V. Karney
- Cecil-Sayday Company
- Tag-It Pacific
- Ryowa Corporation (U.S.A.)
- General Woods and Veneer
- Courier Express, Inc.
- Pomona First Federal Bank and Trust
- Basic Line Embroidery
- Michael Smith et al Trust
- Advantage Alloy Wheel
- Avis Rent A Car Systems
- Mayo Clinic Foundation
- L.A. Properties Investment and Management
- Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG)
- Guess?, Inc.
- Zimmerman Development Inc.
- Simple Fresh Fruit
- Namco Capital Group
- All Access Apparel, Inc.
- Gemini Shirtmakers
- BRC Imagination Arts
- P.F.D. Garments Inc.
- Minor Tire and Wheel
- Unitex Fabrics