John Hendricks is a member of CBRE’s Industrial Agency Group, where he is the submarket leader throughout Northeast and South Dallas. Since entering the commercial real estate industry in 2004, Mr. Hendricks has leased over 10 million square feet of industrial space, using his diverse experience to achieve results for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Hendricks worked at Stream Realty Partners where he was responsible for acquisitions and development for Stream Central Texas, as well as asset managed a $100 million JV between Stream and MetLife.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Professional, Texas
- Dallas Business Journal "Heavy Hitter"
- Rhodes College, Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies (Real Estate Focus)
|The Home Depot
- Clarion Partners
- Sentinel Real Estate Corp
- Principal Financial Group
- Trammell Crow Company
- Port Logistics Realty
- STAG Industrial