John Fabian is a Managing Director of the Valuation & Advisory Services Florida/Caribbean Group. Mr. Fabian oversees a valuation and advisory staff covering an expanded geography that includes Florida’s West Coast and the Florida Panhandle Region. Primary Markets include Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers/Naples, Ocala/Gainesville, Tallahassee, Panama City and Pensacola.
Mr. Fabian has over 25 years of professional experience in the preparation and review of real estate appraisals, feasibility studies, market studies, tax appeal, litigation support and consulting assignments. His primary geographical location is Florida but during his career he has worked on appraisal assignments throughout the United States.
Mr. Fabian has experience with a wide variety of property types to include, but not limited to, Retail, Office, Apartments, Industrial, Car Dealerships, Restaurants, Mobile Home Parks, Residential Subdivisions, Mixed-Use Land Developments, Golf Courses, Hotel/Motel, and Special Purpose Properties. He also has extensive experience in reviewing appraisal reports for compliance with OCC, USPAP, and he has testified as an Expert Witness. Mr. Fabian is routinely engaged to complete complex valuation assignments, with additional experience in consultation, risk assessment and support functions related to valuation issues.
- Appraisal Institute – Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, #RZ2855
- Appraisal Institute, Florida Gulf Coast Chapter, Board of Directors (2018-2020)
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Bachelors of Science, Social Science, 1991
- Appraisal Institute Coursework and Seminars
- All Appraisal Institute and State Continuing Education Requirements have been Completed
- American Momentum
- Bank of the Ozarks
- Bank United
- Broad and Cassel, P.A.
- C-III Asset Management
- Capital One
- CBRE Capital Markets
- Center State Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust
- Fowler White Boggs, P.A.
- Hancock Whitney Bank
- Key Bank
- Mountain Seed
- PNC Bank
- Port of Tampa
- Real Estate Matrix
- Renasant Bank
- Summit Bank
- SunTrust Bank
- Valley National Bank