John Eddy recently joined CBRE after working for Marcus & Millichap in San Francisco specializing in the acquisition and disposition of investment properties in the San Francisco Bay Area and Pacific Northwest.
John has over 9 years of commercial real estate experience, having begun his career on the leasing side of the business in Arizona. He represented several national clients such as, CarMax, Wells Fargo, Verizon Wireless, O’Reilly Auto Parts and McDonald’s. In 2016, John made the transition to investment sales and has been a part of over $50 Million in transactions and valuations.
John prides himself on his strong relationships with his clients and his attention to detail in all aspects of the deal process.
Since 2012, the NRP–West team has been responsible for the disposition of the following retail transactions:
- 285 retail properties (1HY2018)
- Over 21.9 million square feet of GLA (1HY2018)
- An aggregate value in excess of $4.6 billion (1HY2018)
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 2007
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Cancer Society, Relay For Life Planning Board
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Arizona
- Licensed RealEstateBroker in California
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Arizona
- ULI Young Leaders Mentorship Program
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Bachelor of Arts -Regional Development with a minor in Business, 2006
- University of Newcastle, Australia –Semester Abroad Program, 2003