John Eckert is a Senior Vice President at CBRE with over 30 years of commercial real estate experience exclusively representing tenants, building owners and developers. John has vast knowledge and experience in the Greater Cincinnati office market, including the Suburban and Central Business Districts. John has been a member of the Commercial Real Estate Council of Cincinnati Board of Realtors Top Producers Club since 1994 and earned the distinction of being the #1 Office Top Producer in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016.
John has extensive commercial real estate experience including site selection, commercial construction, tenant representation and the leasing and sale of property for various owners. John began his real estate career in Dallas, Texas, where he was responsible for marketing and leasing five properties totaling over 1,000,000 square feet and providing tenant representation services for a wide variety of office and industrial users. In 1989, John returned to his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio to join a local development firm with responsibility in the development and leasing of over 550,000 square feet of office space. In 1996 he joined CBRE as an office specialist providing owners and occupiers value-added real estate solutions. With a diverse background in real estate development, investment and construction, John brings a unique perspective to the brokerage business and ability to customize solutions for each client's specific needs.
Featured Listing Assignments
- The Banks | 1,000,000 SF
- PNC Center | 500,000 SF
- Keystone Parke | 460,000 SF
- Neyer Blue Ash Portfolio | 565,000 SF
- Cornerstone of Norwood | 275,000 SF
Affiliations / Accreditations / Achievements
- Vice Chairman of the Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors #1 Office Broker 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Top Three Office Broker - 2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2014
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Commercial Top Producers' Club - 1994-2016
- CBRE Cincinnati Top 5 Producers - 2004, 2009-2016
- Awarded the CBRE Cincinnati Cup in 1998, 2000 and 2016 which recognizes the agent that best demonstrates the highest qualities of teamwork, integrity, leadership and professionalism.
- Member of Cincinnati Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, Kentucky Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Business Administration, with a concentration in Real Estate, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas.
Significant Clients Represented