As a key member of the Agency Services Team, John Brewer is responsible for building and maintaining key client relationships with tenants, property owners, and investors within the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. His primary focus is on representing landlords of office and flex properties and he is directly involved in the day to day leasing and strategic marketing activities of project leasing. His growing list of clients includes some of the most respected institutional owners in the United States.
John joined CBRE | Raleigh in 2005 and has played an integral role in a number of substantial and important transactions. Recent significant leases that were negotiated on behalf of the landlord include 156,000 SF with Xerox Business Services, 65,000 SF with Salix Pharmaceuticals, 75,000 SF with Duke University, and 97,000 SF with The State of North Carolina - Office of State Treasurer.
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Member - National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member - Downtown Raleigh Alliance
- Appalachian State University, NC (BSBA in Finance and Banking; BA in Spanish)