Joe Graham joined the Investment Properties group of CBRE | Raleigh in October 2001. He is responsible for new business development and concentrates on 1031 exchange properties with a focus primarily on single tenant NNN retail properties, as well as the sale of income producing assets mainly through private capital relationships.
Since joining CBRE | Raleigh, Joe has transacted over $450 million in multiple private capital and 1031 exchange transactions. In most transactions, Joe represents developers/lenders/owners in the disposition of their income properties through a national network of buyers of single tenant NNN and multi-tenant retail properties.
Before coming to CBRE | Raleigh, Joe was a Financial Advisor for the Private Client Group at Morgan Stanley in Atlanta, Georgia.
For a list of executed transactions, click here.
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Real Estate License
- South Carolina Real Estate License
- Urban Land Institute - YLG
- University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Net Leased Investment Experience
- Advance Auto - preferred developers & buyer representation - NC, AR, LA & AL
- Applebee's franchises - $37.2 million disposition assignment
- Hollywood Video - $4.8 million disposition assignment
- Eckerd Preferred Developer - North Carolina dispositions - $6.12 million
- Schlotzsky's Area Developer - $4.215 million disposition assignment
- Bojangles Restaurants - Corporate - $15.1 million
- Walgreen's ground leases - $15.1 million
- Verizon Wireless/Starbucks - $5.3 million
- Kroger ground lease disposition - $3.0 million
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Shopping Center Dispositions
- Arby's/RTM Restaurant Group