Joe Ayers is a member of CBRE’s Multifamily Team in Jacksonville, Florida. Joe specializes in creating and executing disposition strategies for both institutional and private owners and developers in North Florida. With seventeen years of experience across multiple property types, Joe assists his clients throughout an investment’s life cycle – from initial underwriting and acquisition to the repositioning and the disposition of their properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Joe was responsible for both acquisition and development at Stream Realty Partners in Denver, Colorado. As a Jacksonville native, Joe now leverages a strong background in both brokerage and principle transactions to maximize value and liquidity for his clients. After wearing the investor hat for several years, Joe is able to evaluate market opportunities through a lens not available to most transaction brokers.
Prior to his brokerage career, he served as senior research analyst for a commercial real estate research firm. Joe utilizes his expertise in market mechanics to assist his clients in structuring creative real estate solutions.
Joe holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Florida and is a licensed real estate professional in both Florida and Colorado. He is actively involved with Big Brothers & Big Sisters Mentor 2.0 program.
- Past Board Member – National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NEFL Chapter)
- Recipient of NAIOP’s “Emerging Professional of the Year Award”
- Recognized as CoStar “Power Broker”
- Recipient of American Business Journal’s “Golden Pen Award”
- Bachelor of Science – Finance, University of Florida – 2003
- AEW Capital Management
- American National Insurance Company
- Carter Real Estate
- Commonwealth REIT
- Crow Holdings
- CW Capital
- El-Ad Group
- Equus Capital Partners
- Florida State College of Jacksonville
- Franklin Street Partners
- Grammercy Property Trust
- Harbor Group International
- Legacy Partners
- Lowe Enterprises
- Stream Realty Partners
- The Allen Morris Company