Jody King joined CBRE as Vice President in 2011 in our Allentown, Pennsylvania office and primarily focuses on retail and medical office in the Lehigh Valley, Reading and Northeast Pennsylvania. Jody takes pride in servicing her clients with integrity, passion, and dedication. Her career in commercial real estate began in 2004.
Ms. King has been a commercial real estate professional for over 8 years and continues to be a top performer. She has completed transactions in all areas in the region.
Her focus is representing landlord and tenants in retail centers, land development projects, and medical office buildings. She is capable of handling all aspects of commercial real estate from leasing, sales, investment properties, and new development projects. With her CCIM designation, she is able to analyze in depth financial opportunities and cost benefit analysis.
- Number of Transactions: 125
- Total Square Feet: 1,650,000
- Total Revenue: $50,000,000
- Years Experience Overall: 13
- Years at CBRE: 6
- Years Experienced Broker: 13
Jody has represented a wide variety of office, healthcare and retail tenants including St. Luke's Health Network, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, Team Capital Bank, Perkins, Fulton Financial, Access Services, and Bayada Nurses. Prior to working in commercial real estate, Jody was a Corporate Trainer for ACCOR, an international hotel firm. In addition, she also served as Food and Beverage Director, Catering Director, as well as an Independent Consultant for Hotels. King brings over 15 years experience in the hospitality field.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Involved with local chambers and economic development organizations in the Lehigh Valley
- Licensed real estate professional in Pennsylvania