Jodie Leppa-Keuseman is a Senior Project Manager with the CBRE Project Management group in downtown Minneapolis-St. Paul. Jodie oversees the project strategy, design planning, budgeting and scheduling, construction administration and quality control of tenant improvement projects. As an advocate for her clients, she works closely with the team to develop a strategy that allows for the client to react to unforeseen obstacles while maintaining the projects’ objectives. Jodie's deep understanding of workplace trends and commitment to quality customer service allows her to create value and minimize risk in a time efficient and cost effective manner.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- US Green Building Council, LEED AP Accreditation; 2009
- MN State Board of AELSLAGID, Certified Interior Designer; 2002
- Minnesota State University- Mankato, BS in Construction Management and Interior Design
- SPS Commerce, Inc. | Expansion and renovation of over 120,000 square feet of corporate office space in six phases providing architecture team, schedule and budget management, development and coordination of consulting team furniture, and cabling vendors.
- Boulay, PLLP | Phased renovation and expansion during occupancy of approximately 30,000 square feet of office space and on-boarding of general contractor, furnishings vendor and interior architecture consultants; project materials, finishes and furniture standards.
- Haworth Marketing + Media | Fast-track of relocation of 25,000+ square feet of corporate office space and re-design of corporated branded solutions, integrated branding and refinement of planning standards. Services included design team schedule monitoring.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Bowman & Brooke, LLP
- Examworks, Inc.
- Hays Companies
- Roepke Public Relations
- Washington Square Reposition
- Boulay, PLLP
- Ecova, Inc.
- Haworth Marketing + Media
- Hinshaw & Culbertson
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- SPS Commerce