Joanne Garrett is the Executive Assistant to J. Scott Adams, Regional President for the CBRE|Mid-South Region which includes Norfolk, Richmond, Charlottesville and Fredericksburg, Virginia and Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina. As Executive Assistant, Joanne performs, coordinates, and oversees office administrative duties in support of the Regional President's corporate and marketing responsibilities.
Joanne joined Robinson & Wetmore in 1995 when Read Commercial Properties was acquired by the firm; Robinson & Wetmore became Robinson Sigma in 1996 and in September of 2000, became a Partner office of CBRE|Hampton Roads. Joanne's initial role with the firm was Office Manager for the Hampton, Virginia location.
Prior to the acquisition, Joanne worked with Read Commercial Properties as a Senior Office Manager. She was responsible for management of the Hampton, Virginia office in addition to supervision of on-site Office Managers for the Virginia Beach and Construction offices.
- Employee of the Year - Marketing Support - 2009
- Employee of the Quarter - 2007
- Employee of the Year Award - 2007, 2002 and 1990
- Outstanding Support Award for Outstanding Internal Customer Service - 1997
- Best Team Player Award - 1985
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, B.A. degree in Sociology with a minor in Psychology
- Lawyer's Assistant Program at The National Center for Paralegal Training, Atlanta, Georgia, ABA Approved. Speciality in litigation with training and experience in legal research and general practice skills