Joanna Hastings joined CBRE in June of 2007. She started her career as a financial analyst and market researcher where she learned the financial side of investment sales as well as gained a better understanding of the overall Hampton Roads market. While being a senior financial analyst and market researcher, she supported the investment sales team with property underwriting and also compiled and developed the monthly office and industrial market view reports.
In April 2011, Joanna transitioned over to the investment sales team. She focuses on representing Sellers in the disposition of office, retail, flex, and industrial properties. During Joanna’s career, she has successfully negotiated sales with a value of more than $80 Million. Joanna will continue to focus on generating new business and supporting other members of the team.
Joanna is a lifelong resident of Virginia Beach, Virginia. She is a 2007 graduate of James Madison University where she majored in Finance.
- Hampton Roads Commercial Alliance Bronze Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
- Hampton Roads Commercial Alliance Rookie of the Year Award 2012
- James Madison University, B. A. degree Finance and Business Law
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Agent
- The Bank of Hampton Roads
- Hudson Advisors L.P.
- PNC Bank
- The Simpson Organization
- Southern Bank and Trust Company
- United States Postal Service
- Wells Fargo
- Smithfield Building - Medical Office - 136,252 SF - Norfolk, VA
- Oceana Place - Office - 75,374 SF - Virginia Beach, VA
- Independence Business Center - Office/Flex - 51,630 SF - Virginia Beach, VA
- Former Altria Manufacturing Facility - Warehouse - 146,710 SF - Williamsburg, VA
- Lockheed Martin Building - Office - 30,600 SF - Virginia Beach, VA
- Franklin Condominiums - Multifamily - 57,000 SF - Norfolk, VA
- North Quarter Office Park - Office - 62,000 SF - North Carolina
- SunTrust Bank Building - Office - 22,000 SF - Chesapeake, VA
- Ghent Center - Medical Office - 20,000 SF - Norfolk, VA